5th Annual Accenture Award
The Annual Accenture Award is to recognise testing innovations. As the pace of technology change continues to accelerate, to keep up, the new must be applied now to testing. This new is driven by innovations across AI, digital, IoT, blockchain, analytics, DevOps, security, cloud, to name a few and is causing wide-scale enterprise disruption, redefining customer expectations and transforming testing.
The winner of the 2018 Accenture Award was Piotr Fiszer for his idea to connect to artificial intelligence in order to increase the efficiency of his testing
How to Enter
- EuroSTARConf 2019 delegates are invited to share their story on rotating to New IT with testing e.g. drive continuous quality, become more efficient or shape your organisation’s digital future.
- The entries will be carefully reviewed by the Accenture judging panel.
- If you have a success story to share and would like the chance to win then submit your entry Accenture booth in the Expo Hall
- Submissions must be received by 2:00pm on Wednesday, 13th November.
- Forms will be available from the Accenture booth onsite at the 2019 EuroSTAR Conference. See the Accenture stand location.
How is the Winner Selected?
Entries are accepted onsite during the conference but delegates will be able to download the entry form before the event and have it filled in before they arrive at the conference.