Bloggo back to the blog
EuroSTAR Exhibition News Vol. 2-->
Welcome to the second edition of the EuroSTAR Expo News blog post series. In this blog post series we will be keeping you up to date with all the plans for the expo. This blog series will feature news from the Test Lab, the Hub and all of our partners, sponsors & exhibitors.
Since the last blog post of this series we are delighted to announce four new exhibitors will be joining us in the Expo in Maastricht:
Perfecto Mobile, IBM, Mindtree and Parasoft will be joining the growing list of leading software testing companies who will be showcasing their expertise, products and services in the Expo this year:
Looks like our sponsors and exhibitors have been up to a lot in the last month. Here’s a snapshot of what they have been up to:
- HP share their thoughts on The Inevitable Connection of Everything: The Future of the Internet of Things
- Telerik‘s Sasha Krsmanovic discusses The Role of the Partner Ecosystem in Choosing Your Mobile Strategy and how Telerik can help.
- Applause won the Stevie® Award as the “Most Innovative Company” up to 2,500 employees. Well done folks! Read more here.
- Cigniti guest blogged on the EuroSTAR Blog about how Reliability & Security Will Be Key For Business Adoption Of Wearables
- A second helping of PIE is always good.. Coverity’s Ian Haken elaborates on additional features of PIE such as using PIE with different modules. Read it here.
- With the news of Apple Pay launching Fujistu’s Anthony Duffy shares his thoughts on the innovation shifting payments landscape and how it’s going to shake up the way consumers and businesses interact.
- Tim Hinds, Neotys, discusses the change in the travel industry in his latest post –Born to Run: Travel and Tourism is Going Mobile, Fast.
- Noesis Portugal are hiring! – check out their LinkedIn page for more details.
- SmartBear Software‘s John Mueller looks at the IoT through the lens of reality to state what the IoT isn’t, which means that you discover what it really is all about. Check it out here.
- Raphael Branger discusses Testing for Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Projects on Tricentis‘ blog.
- Vice President of Engineering at Worksoft Brian Smith shares his opinion on why When Computers Go Down, It’s Probably Not Hackers
- Prem Phulara of 360logica discusses the importance of daily stand-up meetings in scrum
Telerik, The new Test Studio is out! Automated tests for native iOS, record & test mobile gestures, and more. See a demo
Neotys webinar – Learn how to fit performance testing into Agile Dev Cycles
On Thursday 22nd October, 2015 QACube will be launching their latest version at Accelerate
Would you like to position your company alongside these industry leaders? Expo spaces are filling up fast! Contact us today to get your company involved..
Tell Me More!
[contact-form-7 id=”18100″ title=”Sales Enquiry”]
Is there a company you would like to see in the EuroSTAR Expo? Tell us who they are and we’ll contact them for you!