The Evil Tester’s Test Ability Audit
Testability is different from Test Ability, and is different from Automatability. In this workshop we explore all of these facets with hands on examples and discussion.
Ability is one of the key attributes that elevates your testing proficiency. We will evaluate ability from a number of different perspectives:
- our ability to test
- the features of applications that support our testing
- technology attributes that support testing
- application and tool attributes that ease automating
We will also take stock of our current abilities and build an action plan to improve our testing ability.
This workshop has elements of discussion, hands on investigation and hands on testing.
At the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the difference between Testablity, Test Ability and Automatability
- Have Performed a Technology Testability Audit on Web Technology, Mobile Technology or a variety of application frameworks
- Have Performed an Application Testability Audit
- Have Performed an Automatability Audit
- Have performed an audit of your own Test Ability and created an action plan to improve your ability to test.
You will need a device (laptop, mobile, tablet) with wifi or internet access to take part in the hands on audit sections.