Exhibitors Sharing Customer’s Stories!
This year the EuroSTAR team are delighted to introduce Real Customer Case Studies. We want to hear your customers story on how your company has helped them to grow their business – this is your chance to show attendees at EuroSTAR 2016 how your company has made a difference as told by your customer.
What Are The Real Customer Case Studies?
Exhibitors and Sponsors at the 2016 EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference are invited to submit a customer-focused case study with the best submission to feature on this year’s conference programme. We’re looking for really honest and compelling customer stories that will help explain how you go about helping your customers overcome a significant commercial challenge, as told by them!
The winning proposal was presented at EuroSTAR 2016 in Stockholm on Wednesday 2nd November by 2016 Winners Expertitest and their customer Vodafone.
How To Enter:
This competition has now closed to 2016 entrants. For 2017, the competition is only open to EuroSTAR Exhibitors.
The case study should detail the challenge your customer faced, your company’s approach to solving the problem and the outcome.
We will share case study submissions on our website and we will promote them through the EuroSTAR social media channels.
Guidelines On Submitting:
- Be specific: Address one main customer pain point – don’t try to cover too much in one case study
- Be descriptive: Use a title that addresses the solution rather than a generic title like “EuroSTAR Case Study”
- Be transparent: Include real metrics and share what the status of the challenge is today
- Be truthful: Share all the roadblocks you encountered along the way
- Be collaborative: The case study requires your customer’s permission and active participation – make sure you have commitment on both before submitting
- Be real: The case study is not a tender, please stick to explaining the story of your experience.
- Avoid unnecessary details: Don’t overdo explanations of procedures, policies or frameworks used. If necessary to include please include as an Appendix.
Details on the 2017 Real Customer Case Studies will be announced early in the New Year!