What is the Real Customer Case Studies?
Is the final slot that’s available on the 26th EuroSTAR programme. This slot is only open to companies who sign up as a sponsor for EuroSTAR 2018 in The Hague. Companies are invited submit a customer-focused case study with the best submission to feature on this year’s conference programme. We’re looking for really honest and compelling customer stories that will help explain how you go about helping your customers overcome a significant commercial challenge, as told by them!
The chance for a speaker to get themselves on the EuroSTAR programme and to speak in front of the EuroSTAR testing community has now closed! Our committee is busy reviewing upward of 500 submissions to fill 50 places! The chances of featuring on the programme are less than 1 in 10.
Through the real customer case studies your odds are drastically improved and you could see your company feature prominently in front of hundreds of attentive testing professionals.
How Do I Enter?
Fill in the required information in the link below.
This competition is only open to EuroSTAR Exhibitors who register before May 31st 2018.
The case study should detail the challenge your customer faced, your company’s approach to solving the problem and the outcome.
We will share case study submissions on our website and we will promote them through the EuroSTAR social media channels.
Guidelines On Submitting:
- Be specific: Address one main customer pain point – don’t try to cover too much in one case study
- Be descriptive: Use a title that addresses the solution rather than a generic title like “EuroSTAR Case Study”
- Be transparent: Include real metrics and share what the status of the challenge is today
- Be truthful: Share all the roadblocks you encountered along the way
- Be collaborative: The case study requires your customer’s permission and active participation – make sure you have commitment on both before submitting
- Be real: The case study is not a tender, please stick to explaining the story of your experience.
- Avoid unnecessary details: Don’t overdo explanations of procedures, policies or frameworks used. If necessary to include please include as an Appendix.
Congratulations to 2017 Real Customer Case Studies Winner Adaptavist!
Following on from a fantastic debut year in 2016 for Real Customer Case Studies, EuroSTAR are delighted to announce Adaptavist are the winners of Real Customer Case Studies for 2017. Adaptavist presented their story with customers Loblaw Digital on the EuroSTAR stage in Copenhagen November 2017 and we heard about a real-world example of how Adaptavist solved the resource-intense challenge of testing in a frequent-release environment while also providing a basis for managing the testing process and interpreting the results.