Bloggo back to the blog
EuroSTAR Exhibition News Vol.1-->
Welcome to the first edition of the EuroSTAR Expo News blog post series. In this blog post series we will be keeping you up to date with all the plans for the expo. This blog series will feature news from the Test Lab, the Hub and all of our partners, sponsors & exhibitors.
Last month we welcomed:
to the ever-growing list of companies who will be joining us in the Expo this year:
Here’s some news from our current partners & exhibitors :
Expo Blog Spy:
- HP’s Kelly Emo shares 3 Insights to Fuel your Apps for the Idea Economy
- Applause announced the addition of full-service Test Automation to their family of 360° App Quality™ solutions – check it out here.
- Cigniti blogged about Understanding the DevOps landscape.
- Coverity‘s Ian Haken highlights PIE and the benefits of using it with Java Security Manager – get a slice of the PIE
- Fujitsu‘s CTO Dr. Joseph Reger weighs in on the importance of the Internet of Things
- QACube introduced the latest version of its successful ALM Visual Analytics solution – Britta Steele describes it’s features here.
- Neotys‘ Tim Hinds discusses ‘Green Machines: How Load Testing Can Improve The World’
- Noesis are opening an office in Ireland! (the EuroSTAR Team will be over for a visit soon :) ) There’s a Portuguese blog post about the announcement here.
- SmartBear‘s Jennifer Riggins explains why ‘The API is the Invisible Hand Behind the Internet of Things‘
- Testing Technologies are hiring for a few new positions.
- TrendIC will be giving a session on Automated Mobile Testing at the TestNet Summer School event on June 24. Check out the programme here.
- Tricentis launched Tosca Testsuite 8.4. Read about the new features including X=Browser, Image Based Test Automation, X-Scan, API Testing and Mobile+ here.
- Worksoft‘s Vice President of Engineering at Worksoft Brian Smith discusses the best way to tackle quality for mobile business apps.
- 360logica‘s Harry Lei outlines the Top 10 Issues Effecting Web App Performance
June 16th – Mobile Testing with Tosca Testsuite and Mobile labs with Tricentis.
June 17th – Mobile Apps & The Rise of the Sharing Economy with Applause.
June 18th – Driving Business Innovation by leveraging Agile Quality Lifecycle strategies with Tye Davis, HP Software
June 25th – Testing Across Devices with Tosca Mobile+ with Tricentis
June 25th – Building an Automation Framework that scales with Telerik
Would you like to position your company alongside these industry leaders? Expo spaces are filling up fast! Contact us today to get your company involved..
Tell Me More!
[contact-form-7 id=”18100″ title=”Sales Enquiry”]