Bloggo back to the blog
ExpoSTAR – The Search for 2011’s Best Expo Giveaway-->
What would you do for a free exhibition stand at EuroSTAR 2011?
Come up with the most innovative and clever expo ‘giveaway’ and be in with a chance to win a free exhibition stand at EuroSTAR 2011 in Manchester! (valued at €5,500 Euros) The criteria are simple: this is about creativity; gathering your team together to come up with a ‘giveaway’ that will wow the delegates and secure your place as an exhibitor at EuroSTAR 2011 where you can interact with over 1,000 leading test professionals.
Remember, the competition is about enticing the delegates to your stand, put yourself in their shoes (and make sure your giveaway fits in their suitcase!) Make your giveaway as innovative and exciting as possible! ExpoSTAR is open to everyone, no matter how little or large your company is – big budgets are not required. The winning entry will be decided by the EuroSTAR 2011 Country Ambassadors so enter now and convince them that your giveaway is worth getting!
Follow these steps below and get those creative juices flowing!
1. Dream up your amazing free delegate giveaway concept for Manchester 2011.
2. Think about your marketing objectives and how your giveaway reflects these.
3. Make use of video, powerpoint, photos, testimonials, pencil, paint – whatever it takes…to describe your concept.
4. Email your expo giveaway concept to [email protected]
5. Most importantly, make sure you can deliver on your concept; it must be exactly as described. Delegates will be queuing up for it – so ensure they are wowed!
6. The closing date for entries is April 22
7. The winner will be announced on April 29
Terms & Conditions
• The Country Ambassadors decision is final.
• EuroSTAR reserves the right to withdraw an entry deemed not to be in the test tools and services industry.
• The winning company is contractually obliged to provide the giveaway as described. Failure to do so will result in full payment for the exhibition stand.
• The competition is open to companies who have already booked a stand space for EuroSTAR 2011. Should one of those companies win, then the stand price, or stand price value in the case of a sponsor, will be refunded.