Bloggo back to the blog
How to Maximise Lead Generation at EuroSTAR.-->
Whether you are exhibiting to network, to recruit, for sales or to engage with other exhibitors – developing meaningful connections is a must. Companies every year flock to EuroSTAR and over the last 25 years we’ve seen it all. Regardless of whether you are considering exhibiting or not we will provide you with the a set of questions to ask yourself to maximize lead generation at EuroSTAR Conferences.
During a first scan of this article you may think, well that’s just common sense but the thing about common sense is, that it’s just not that common!
Lead Generation at EuroSTAR Conferences
EuroSTAR hails over 1000 delegates every year (plus exhibitors and speakers), that’s quite a lot of traffic to try and deal with. Hundreds of passionate testing professionals can be found the exhibition hall at any given minute. This can seem quite daunting at the start, but don’t worry, we are here to help!
We have complied the following questions which you need to address before you take a step into the EuroSTAR exhibition hall;
- Who do you want to attract, who do I want to get in front of the most – is it testers, test managers, developers, qa personnel etc.
- How are you going to approach them, what do you want their first impression to be – a simple greeting, a pitch, a demo etc.
- What member of your team do you want to approach them (put ego aside, there may be someone who would be ideal to be the face of your company) Remember, first impressions count!
- What do you want to tell them, about your history, your amazing facilities, a new release etc.
- What do you want them to leave with, that could range from a t-shirt to a deep understanding of your core values? Whatever you choose, you will help you make long lasting impressions.
Addressing these questions can be the making or breaking of your conference, it can determine the ROI and even the amount of genuine contacts you have made. Make a checklist and be sure to tick all the boxes to guarantee the maximum chances for success.
Have a structure in place and follow it!