Quality STAR Award, Sponsored by Micro Focus
Quality STAR Award 2017 Sponsored by Micro Focus
Software Testers, QA Engineers, and Test Managers help their companies to deliver a unified user experience, for greater cost savings and productivity improvements. They face the challenges of testing modern applications, such as composite/hybrid applications, cloud computing, and mobile platforms, with the added pressure to deliver quality at the speed of their business.
For the 5th year running, Micro Focus (following the spin-merge with Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s software business) is proud to sponsor the Quality STAR Award, recognising these unsung heroes and guardians of the brand.
Nominations must be submitted in person during the EuroSTAR Conference 2017 at the Micro Focus booth in the Expo Hall, by 1:45pm on 8th November. The award will be presented live at the EuroSTAR Awards Dinner and Gaspare Marino, Product Marketing Manager, will present the award.
If you have what it takes to be a Quality STAR, we want to hear from you!
What You Must Do:
Please include the following information with your nomination:
- Contact information: your name, company name and phone number
- Are you attending the awards dinner?
- Why are you a Quality STAR?
- What is the most challenging part of your job today?
- Which testing or quality related software do you use regularly – including both commercial and open source tools? (i.e. test management, defect management, automated testing, performance testing, service virtualization, test data management, agile project management)
- Describe the positive business impacts that you and your team have accomplished with your quality assurance and testing efforts. Be specific with quantitative examples if possible.
- What is your vision for the future of testing?