Bloggo back to the blog
Quality STAR Award 2017 Sponsored by Micro Focus-->
The EuroSTAR Awards 2017 are back and it time to start thinking about your nominations. This year as most of you know, the EuroSTAR Conferences will be taking place in the beautiful Bella Centre in Copenhagen, Denmark from the 6-9th of November.
This year, for the 5th year running, EuroSTAR are delighted to welcome back Micro Focus as a platinum partner and are proud to announce Micro Focus will sponsor the Quality STAR Award 2017.
This award is to recognise the unsung heroes and guardians of the brand, the Software Testers, QA Engineers, and Test Managers that help their companies to deliver a unified user experience, for greater cost savings and productivity improvements.
Every day, they face the challenges of testing modern applications, such as composite/hybrid applications, cloud computing, and mobile platforms, with the added pressure to deliver quality at the speed of their business.
If you feel like nominating yourself to get the recognition you so rightly deserve, here’s how!
Nominations must be submitted in person during the EuroSTAR Conference 2017 at the Micro Focus booth in the Expo Hall, by 1:45pm on 8th November. The award will be presented live at the EuroSTAR Awards Dinner which will take place in the magnificent surroundings of Wallman’s 19th Century Circus Building.
Please include the following information with your nomination:
- Contact information: your name, company name and phone number
- Are you attending the awards dinner?
- Why are you a Quality STAR?
- What is the most challenging part of your job today?
- Which testing or quality related software do you use regularly – including both commercial and open source tools? (i.e. test management, defect management, automated testing, performance testing, service virtualization, test data management, agile project management)
- Describe the positive business impacts that you and your team have accomplished with your quality assurance and testing efforts. Be specific with quantitative examples if possible.
- What is your vision for the future of testing?
So, don’t forget to visit the Micro Focus stand in the Bella Centre, remember – Not all heroes wear capes!!