What you will learn
- Understand how to quickly get a handle on what's happening in a project. Learn to make fast and informed decisions to keep things on track, even when the situation is chaotic
- Learn how to keep essential parts of the business running during a mess, & how to quickly replace key people if necessary and use tools like the RACI matrix to clearly define everyone's roles
- Develop skills to navigate technical challenges specific to crisis situations, with a focus on maintaining quality standards and fostering transparent communication with clients
- 1 Hour
- Includes 20mins Discussion
- Mistakes & lessons learnt
Check out this video from Full Name to hear more about his talk, ‘Speaker’s Talk Title’.
We look forward to welcoming you to EuroSTAR 2024.
Director of Quality Engineering – EPAM, Hungary
Maryna Didkovska is a Quality Engineering Director at EPAM Systems. As a Test Manager, Delivery Manager, and Software Automation Engineer, Maryna has managed teams to build scalable testing processes on projects with over 600 participants, develop testing ecosystems on enterprise level, find solutions to quality architectural challenges, and coached others be experts and leaders. She holds a PhD in the software reliability domain, and leverages her academic background with hands-on work experience in software automation testing and programming. She interacts with team members and clients all over the globe, to continuously improve software quality, and drive digital transformations. Maryna is a regular speaker at technical and management conferences such as STAREAST, SEETEST, etc, covering a variety of testing topics. Maryna is passionate about making quality improvements process transparent and trackable.
Stay in the Loop
We want to ensure you never miss important announcements, updates and special offers from EuroSTAR.