What you will learn
- User Journey and Emotional Arcs: Incorporate narrative arcs into your test cases to simulate authentic user scenarios and their emotional effects
- Ethical Considerations in Test Design: Understand the ethical implications of your test cases
- Feedback Loops and Emotional Intelligence: How can 'soft data' refine your test cases and better align them with human needs and emotional responses?
- 1 Hour
- Includes 20mins Discussion
- Experience, exploration & experimentation
In this video, Bert Farbry introduces his talk, ‘Human-Centric Testing: Building Empathy into Your Test Cases‘.
We look forward to welcoming you to EuroSTAR 2024.
Owner/Coach/Trainer – FabCore Consulting, Belgium
A passionate advocate for empathic leadership with a diverse background in the arts, technology, and international development. Overcame personal battles with illness by drawing strength from adversity.
As an IT consultant, coach, and Agile enthusiast, I now use my decades of broad knowledge to transform employee development. From Belgian theaters to Central African IT projects, I believe that authentic connection, continual learning, and embracing vulnerability are the keys to redefining success. When I’m not championing change, I’m in the kitchen creating culinary delights or weaving epic tales as a long-time tabletop roleplaying game master and storyteller.
Speaker at (inter)national events. Founder of FabCore Consulting.
Stay in the Loop
We want to ensure you never miss important announcements, updates and special offers from EuroSTAR.