What you will learn
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls: Gain insights into the most common challenges and pitfalls encountered during QA outsourcing and how to navigate them effectively, ensuring smoother project execution
- Effective Communication: Discover strategies for establishing robust communication channels with remote QA teams and managing communication challenges, such as time zone differences and language barriers
- With careful planning and effective management, outsourcing QA can be a strategic move that drives success and growth in today’s competitive business landscape
- 1 Hour
- Includes 20mins Discussion
- Mistakes & lessons learnt
Check out this video from Full Name to hear more about his talk, ‘Speaker’s Talk Title’.
We look forward to welcoming you to EuroSTAR 2024.
Founder & CEO – afriQA, UK
Paul’s career spans nearly two decades in the Legal and Information Technology sectors. He has spent the last decade leading and being accountable for software quality assurance and testing on multi-million-pound projects for public and private companies. He is the Founder and CEO of afriQA , a social impact QA Outsourcing company that partners with universities across Africa to recruit, train, and remotely deploy QA Engineers globally.
He is educated to postgraduate level with a Master’s degree in International Business Law and holds the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Management certificate. Paul is currently one of the judges for The European Software Testing Awards 2023. His interests include all aspects of technology, data protection and privacy law, as well as the legal and ethical issues involved in emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and blockchains.
Stay in the Loop
We want to ensure you never miss important announcements, updates and special offers from EuroSTAR.