What you will learn
- How Quality can be structured into characteristics
- What data towards the quality characteristics that bugs, test cases and exploratory test sessions can provide
- How test data can be visualized in a business intelligence tool (Power Bi in this case)
- 1 Hour
- Includes 20mins Discussion
- Bug recognition, investigation & reporting
Check out this video from Full Name to hear more about his talk, ‘Speaker’s Talk Title’.
We look forward to welcoming you to EuroSTAR 2024.
Consultant in Software Test and Quality – House of Test, Sweden
Martin has been in the test profession for over a decade with a broad experience from embedded software to cloud, from test automation to exploratory testing, from consulting large organisations to educating testers. He started out his career in Ericsson Mobile Platforms and have spent the last decade at the consulting company House of Test. Today he consults organisations as a Test Manager with focus on enabling a good way of working with software quality. He is on a crusade to make sure that educated testers get to do the advanced testing they are capable of.
In his free time, when he can find an hour or two, he loves tinkering with technology with his main hobby being 3d printing and playing games with his kids.
Stay in the Loop
We want to ensure you never miss important announcements, updates and special offers from EuroSTAR.