Nominations are now open! Since 1993, the EuroSTAR team have been focused on professional learning and long-lasting connections for the software testing community and along this journey, we have had such fun, collaborating with many distinguished testers who have dedicated their lives to the craft of software testing.
We look forward to presenting our 23rd EuroSTAR Testing Excellence Award this September.
- Nominations open – Thursday 15th July
- Closing Date – Friday 10th September
- Winner Announced – Thursday 30th September
EuroSTAR Hall of Fame
This will be the 23rd presentation of the EuroSTAR Testing Excellence Award, and truly, the amazing group of winners, are legends of our industry. Thank you to all of these incredible visionaries for their passion and excellence.
How is the Winner Chosen?
We are seeking nominees who through their passion, learning and willingness to share, significantly help to move our industry and community forward:
- Through their work they have increased public awareness of the importance of software quality and testing
- They will have contributed to the improvement of software development and testing processes
- Their work may have advanced the publication of research findings in the field of software quality and testing
- It’s likely they will have promoted a love of further education and lifelong learning in software quality and testing
Nominate your Testing Hero
How do I submit a nomination?
Once you have created your submission document please send it in PDF format to Lorraine Banks at EuroSTAR.
Please check that you have included the following:
- Describe what this person has done (in as much detail as relevant)
- Describe the impact or effect that your nominee has had on the software testing community
- Gather testimonials, praise or references from within the testing community from people that your nominee has worked with.
Closing Date – Friday 10th September