Join the community in the Huddle area
Located in the heart of the EuroSTAR EXPO hall, Huddle will play host to a variety of activities and networking events, run by the Huddle team of volunteers. It’s aimed at connecting diverse and international delegates, and enabling knowledge sharing outside of the official talks. Take a break from the busy day and make some new friends!
Join some of our 2022 speakers for a relaxed chat in the EuroSTAR Huddle. Meet other delegates and learn from industry experts in a comfortable environment.
Games & Giveaways
Win awesome EuroSTAR Huddle swag! Meet the Huddle team during the networking breaks, play games with fellow attendees, test your skills & have fun.
1st Time Welcome
New to EuroSTAR? Head to the Community Huddle Area and chat with the Huddle team. Meet your community and get tips from other attendees.
Take to the SoapBox stage for a 3 min talk on a testing topic of your choice. From diversity in testing to a new solution, or an insight into your work journey, it is up to you! See form below.
Give a Soapbox Talk or Host a Couch Session
Solve your software testing problems with the help of onsite test experts. Are you a QA manager, team lead, test architect, software developer in test? Have you spotted something slowing you or your team down?
Tell us what you need help on, and our Test ‘Doctors’, who are industry experts with years of testing experience and knowledge, will offer coaching and guidance on ideas and solutions.
How the Test Clinic Works
The EuroSTAR experts will cover all areas of testing including agile testing, AI, mobile testing, test automation, functional testing, security testing, testing for developers,
The Test Clinic works in 2 ways.
- Open Sessions – Simply pop over and ask questions, share conundrums, problems and tales of test woe and our ‘Doctors’ will do their best to help .
- 1:1 Consultations – Make an appointment for a private session where you’ll get help from the Test Clinic Doctors.
Ask for Advice or Offer to Give Advice
Last year the Test Clinic helped answer these queries:
- How do I set up a mobile device lab? What tools would you suggest?
- How do I improve my influence over my managers?
- How do I build in performance testing into my scrum teams definition of done?
- Are there any tips to help improve working in a distributed team?
- I’ve got an evil boss who I hate, how do I work with them?
- What automation tools would you use to test x product?
- How do you manage data in your test environments?
- How do you think we can improve how our distributed team work?
- How do you deal with realistic data testing on large cloud products?
This is your opportunity to gain hands-on testing experience on ideas you’ve heard about at the conference.
Run by testers for testers, we have set up a range of environments and testable systems to help you practice what you’ve learned. It’s an open, friendly atmosphere to include you in conversation and discussion no matter what your level of experience. There will be plenty of testing challenges to get you started.
Stay In the Loop
We want to ensure you never miss important announcements, updates and special offers from EuroSTAR.