Win a 5 Year Ticket to Europe’s Best Testing Event
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
It’s the ultimate golden ticket: free access to all the learning, networking, and community fun at the EuroSTAR Conference. This is an incredible prize and we want YOU to win!
Celebrating 30 years of bringing the testing community together at EuroSTAR, one lucky software testing professional will win a Golden Ticket to the EuroSTAR Conference. This means you get access to Europe’s largest gathering of software testers, every year, for the next 5 years.
That’s 600+ hours of learning with a ticket value of more than €10,000. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
How to Enter
- Create a 60 second video telling us what YOU love about EuroSTAR Conference
- Video should be landscape/horizontal
- Upload video to our Dropbox using your name in the file name
- Complete the entry form below
What is EuroSTAR?
EuroSTAR is a community, here to help YOU grow and reach your goals, both professionally and personally.
It’s the heart of testing in Europe. Meet new friends, solve problems, spark ideas, and get the best training.
Golden Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the “ EuroSTAR Golden Ticket” competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Golden Ticket is equivalent to 5 consecutive years of free attendance for one person to the annual EuroSTAR Conference, starting with the EuroSTAR 2022 conference, 7-10 June.
- The Golden Ticket is non-transferable and may only be used by the original individual who wins it.
- There is no cash alternative to the EuroSTAR Golden Ticket.
- To qualify as an entry, you must both complete the entry form in full and submit your video to the Dropbox link.
- One entry per person.
- You give permission to EuroSTAR to use your video on its website platforms, social channels and as part of video promotion at the EuroSTAR Conference or partner events. It may also be edited together with other video entries.
- EuroSTAR reserves the right to disqualify any video entry deemed inappropriate.
- Competition closes 31st March 2022. EuroSTAR will create a shortlist of videos, and 2022 Programme Committee will choose the winner by 8th April.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on the entry form.
- If the Golden Ticket is not claimed within 30 days, the prize will be re-allocated.
- EuroSTAR is not responsible for travel, accommodation or visa related costs attributed to the winner in travelling to EuroSTAR Conference. This is the responsibility of the attendee.
- If for any reason the EuroSTAR conference does not take place, EuroSTAR will aim to provide access to an alternative such as an online event, an alternative event or the next EuroSTAR Conference.
- EuroSTAR is not liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur while attending EuroSTAR Conference in participation of the Golden Ticket prize.