What you will learn
- Even testing practices might look great on the surface, dig deeper to see if the problem was really solved
- You are not alone, faking is just much easier then doing it properly. Recognising Dark Testing patterns is half the way to solving them
- Stakeholder and whole team support is needed to bring light instead of Darkness into testing
- 1 Hour
- Includes 20mins Discussion
- Mistakes & lessons learnt
Check out this video from Full Name to hear more about his talk, ‘Speaker’s Talk Title’.
We look forward to welcoming you to EuroSTAR 2024.
DevOps Transformation Lead – Eficode, Finland
Szilard is a DevOps Transformation Lead, Test Coach and SAFe 6.0 SPC at Eficode. He has years of experience with DevOps transformation especially in the telco industry. He also worked as a team lead, assessor, trainer, facilitator, and coach in test automation and testing process improvement areas.
Szilard is very much involved in the testing community. He is active in the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) working groups and a member of the Hungarian Software Testing Board (HTB). For many years, Szilard have been working on and supporting conferences like HUSTEF, UCAAT, and EuroSTAR, and Eficode’s very own The DevOps Conference (TDOC). In his personal life, he enjoys kayaking on the sea, playing with LEGO and being tested by his teenage daughter 🙂
Stay in the Loop
We want to ensure you never miss important announcements, updates and special offers from EuroSTAR.