Solitera Test Automation (SoliteraTA) aims to make the software testing more accessible and efficient for organisations. SoliteraTA is all in one solution for automating web, mobile and desktop applications. It help teams to improve efficiency and effectiveness of their testing processes, and ultimately deliver higher-quality software products with better ROIs.
Solution provides a library of pre-built operations in a straightforward BDD style format for effortless and speedy creation of automated tests. This library eliminates the need for users to possess knowledge of programming languages or complex testing frameworks. The overall solution design facilitates the swift and efficient development of automation capabilities.
Some of the key features of SoliteraTA includes,
- Support for multiple Platform: SoliteraTA support automation testing of web, mobile, desktop applications.
- Efficient Test Script Creation: With our pre-built operations, users can easily create and maintain test scripts using Gherkin syntax.
- Integration with CI/CD tools: Our testing tool integrates seamlessly with various CI/CD tools like Jenkins, enabling continuous testing and integration.
- Test data management: Tool allows users to manage and reuse test data across multiple environments.
- Comprehensive Test Report Generation: Tool generates detailed test reports, including metrics and graphs, to help users analyze the test results.
- Test execution Scheduling: It allows users to schedule test executions at specific times or intervals.
- Reusable test components: Tool allows users to create reusable test components, making it easy to maintain and update test scripts.
Environments: It allows users to create projects, releases, and application environment.
- Auto-creation of Web Elements: Tool includes a feature that automatically creates web elements/xpaths used for test script development.
- Test Regression Suites Management: The playlist feature allows users to create and manage the regression test suites.
- Tool Support & User Guides: SoliteraTA comes with comprehensive and user-friendly documentation, coupled with reliable and responsive tool support.
Where is their office?
Company headquarters London, United Kingdom
Get in touch with Solitera
Email to find out more!
Visit their Website.