Last year the Test Clinic helped answer these queries:
- How do I set up a mobile device lab? What tools would you suggest?
- How do I improve my influence over my managers?
- How do I build in performance testing into my scrum teams definition of done?
- Are there any tips to help improve working in a distributed team?
- I’ve got an evil boss who I hate, how do I work with them?
- What automation tools would you use to test x product?
- How do you manage data in your test environments?
- How do you think we can improve how our distributed team work?
- How do you deal with realistic data testing on large cloud products?
How it Works
The Test Clinic process is simple. Simply post questions, conundrums, problems and tales of test woe, onto the problem wall within the Test Clinic. You will learn from other testers and QA professionals on how to overcome your testing challenge based on their previous experiences and knowledge. Not only will you learn from your fellow delegates, but you will make life-long contacts that will help you along your testing career. Throughout the conference, there will be test consultants on hand during the break sessions to help you solve challenges and bring solutions back to your team! The EuroSTAR experts will cover all areas of testing including:
Agile Testing – Artificial Intelligence – Mobile Testing – Test Automation – Functional Testing – Security Testing – Testing for Developers
Last year the Test Clinic helped lots of EuroSTAR attendees with their challenges and we hope to welcome you to Prague for our 27th EuroSTAR Software Testing Conference, 11-14 Nov. See the Programme for details of all the excellent talks and learning sessions on offer.