About this Product
All of these are provided by EuroSTAR directly.
Deadline for orders is Tuesday May 3rd
1. Add additional stand personnel
- Your package will already include 3 stand personnel for Exhibitor level, 4 for Gold Sponsors and 5 for Platinum Partners.
- If you wish to add additional stand personnel to work your booth you may purchase up to 2 additional passes.
- Please note that these pass holders will have access to the EXPO area only, and will not be permitted to attend conference sessions.
- The cost per additional pass is €165 per person and covers all food & beverage breaks for the duration, as well as access to the Expo party on Wednesday evening.
- We will require confirmation of full name and contact details for your booth personnel 1 month in advance of the conference.
2. Purchase Gala Dinner tickets
- The EuroSTAR Gala Awards night 2022 will take place at Wallmans Circus in Copenhagen, join us for dinner, drinks and a show you will never forget!
- The 2022 EuroSTAR Awards, including the Testing Excellence Award, will be presented on the night.
- Sponsor and Exhibitors may book up to 2 tickets to attend, the cost per ticket is €150.
- Transport will be provided from the Bella Center.
3. Apply for Lead/Badge Scanning access onsite
- Lead scanning is available at EuroSTAR using the conference app (Whova).
- The cost is €145 + VAT per exhibitor for unlimited licences to use the scanning functionality in Whova.
- The Whova app will allow exhibitors to scan a QR code on a delegate’s badge to access their contact information.
- Once you purchase lead scanning access each member of your stand personnel team will be listed as an exhibitor and will be given lead scanning access.
- The Whova app can be easily downloaded to smart devices.
It is your responsibility to have a smart device on which to download the Whova app, and you will be given login information by the EuroSTAR team.
- The camera on your smart device will be used to scan QR codes. It is your responsibility to ensure your camera is working.
- Scanning a QR code will give you access to a delegate’s email, first name, last name, company and job title–as provided on booking. We do not include phone numbers. You can manually enter phone numbers and notes in the app once you scan a delegate, so that it will be included in your download report Delegates can choose to opt out of appearing on the Whova app.
- Delegates must give you verbal consent to scan their QR code.
You must make it clear that scanning their QR code means you are receiving access to their personal contact details including their email address. You can download an excel report of your scans at any time during the event.
- By ticking this box, you agree that: each person using an exhibitor profile to scan leads will be made aware that they must ask for verbal consent from a delegate to scan their QR code.
You also confirm that you have read and agree to abide by our Code of Conduct.
- EuroSTAR Conferences reserve the right to disable your account at any stage.