We are DATPROF, a software vendor specializing in simplifying test data. Our Test Data Management Platform empowers medium to large-sized organizations around the globe with easily accessible test data.
Our toolset is designed to identify PII/PHI data, create referentially intact subsets of databases, anonymize data, generate synthetic test data, virtualize containerized databases, and automate deployment, all of which can be scheduled or accessed on-demand via self-service.
The platform comprises various solutions tailored to meet the specific requirements of software development and testing teams:
- Data Discovery: This module is designed for analyzing and profiling data sources to understand their structure and content.
- Data Anonymization: This module is used for creating masking templates to protect sensitive data, and for synthetic data generation.
- Data Subsetting: This module makes it possible to extract consistent subsets from production to manage data volume efficiently.
- Database Virtualization: This module offers virtualization of containerized databases, enabling easy snapshotting, cloning, and time-traveling capabilities without requiring additional storage.
- Data Provisioning: This is self-service test data portal, the core of the platform. It serves as the engine for running generated code and templates, as well as distributing datasets to the required environments.
Our suite is purpose-built to minimize the effort required at each stage of the test data lifecycle, evidenced by its rapid deployment capabilities and straightforward maintenance.
Where is their office?
Get in touch with DATPROF
Email to find out more!
Visit their Website.