About the RisingSTAR Award
The Rising STAR Award was created to stimulate innovation in the software testing industry. This aspirational award is aimed at encouraging testers to develop their ideas and to help them through the support and mentorship from influential testers. The 2018 RisingSTAR winner was Sanne Visser of NS Stations, the Netherlands! Congratulations to Sanne and thank you to each of our excellent finalists in this year’s RisingSTAR Award.
See the 2019 RisingSTAR Award Finalists
The RisingSTAR winner receives:
- Half a day of mentorship from each of “The Supporters”
- A fund donation of €50 from each of “The Supporters”
- The award will be presented at the EuroSTAR gala dinner and the winner will get ongoing access to the wider EuroSTAR testing community via EuroSTAR Huddle.
- A conference ticket (with social events) for 2019, EuroSTAR subsidise flights & accommodation up to €1,000.
- A platform (as a speaker) at the following EuroSTAR to show off your work
The 2019 shortlisted applicants are currently displayed on EuroSTAR Huddle (EuroSTAR online software testing community).
Many of the greatest minds in testing have come together to support the winner of the RisingSTAR Award. They will each provide a half day of valuable mentorship to the winner over twelve months and contribute to the bursary fund that will be awarded to the winner. The Supporters select the winner of the RisingSTAR Award via a voting process selecting the idea each supporter deems most worthy of their support.
See our 2019 shortlisted finalists HERE