About the RisingSTAR Award
The Rising STAR Award launched in 2018 to stimulate innovation in the software testing industry. This aspirational award is aimed at encouraging testers to develop their ideas. Entries for 2018 are now closed and the 2018 RisingSTAR winner will be announced on Wednesday November 14th at the EuroSTAR Conference Awards Night!
The RisingSTAR winner receives:
- A fund donation of €50 from each of “The Supporters”
- Half a day of mentorship from each of “The Supporters”
- The award will be presented at the EuroSTAR gala dinner and the winner will get ongoing access to the wider EuroSTAR testing community via “The Huddle”.
- A conference ticket (with social events) for 2018, EuroSTAR will also cover flights & accommodation.
- A platform (as a speaker) at the following EuroSTAR to show off your work
The 2018 shortlisted applicants currently have their ideas and projects listed on The Huddle (our online software testing community).
Many of the greatest minds in testing have come together to support the winner of the RisingSTAR Award. They will each provide a half day of valuable mentorship to the winner over twelve months and contribute to the bursary fund that will be awarded to the winner. The Supporters select the winner of the RisingSTAR Award via a voting process selecting the idea each supporter deems most worthy of their support.
Entries for the 2018 RisingSTAR Award closed on August 31st 2018.
See our 2018 shortlisted finalists HERE