After the success of last year, we are delighted to be bringing the roadshow events back for 2017.
We want YOU and your team (max 4 members) to host a local meetup in your home town.
The theme of your meetup must be the same as that of the EuroSTAR Conference 2017:
“The Magic of Testing”
You could win four tickets to EuroSTAR 2017
So how do you enter?
The competition will be broken up into three stages.
Stage 1: Submit your Meetup Details
We want you to tell us:
1. Where your meetup will take place?
2. When the meetup will take place?
3. What is the agenda/schedule for your meetup?
Once you have submitted your details we will send you out some swag fopr your event
Deadline for submitting details –
Deadline extended to 11th August
Stage 2: Host Your Meetup
We want you to:
1. Promote the event (pre, during and post event)
2. Initiate discussions
3. Document everything ie. take photos, tweet, get testimonials etc.
4. Collect contact details of attendees – names & e-mails (Minimum 10)
Deadline for hosting your meetup – September 9th
Stage 3: Report on Your Meetup
Now that your meetup is done and dusted, we want to know how it went. Your final challenge is to create a blog post and discuss:
1. How many attended?
2. What was the feedback?
3. What conclusions were made?
4. Any other information that you feel is important to include
Once your blog post is ready, e-mail it to Ronan and we’ll add it to our blog.
Deadline for blogging about your meetup – September 26th
The winning team will be selected by a judging panel provided by EuroSTAR Conferences. They will be looking at things like:
1. Popularity of the event ie. how many was there?
2. Level of interaction ie were people talking about it online?
3. Your Feedback ie. how well you communicated your feedback
4. Innovation ie. what made your meetup unique?
Winners Announced – September Newsletter (27th)
Four Tickets to the EuroSTAR Conference 2017 in Copenhagen
Best of luck!!!